Aspen Family Portal
The North Middlesex Regional School District offers parents access to their child's records through our Student Information System, Aspen.
Please use the links to the right to view documentation and videos regarding the use of Aspen's family portal. Please understand that some features referred to in the documentation may not be implemented at this time.
To request a parent login for Aspen:
- Fill out the NMRSD Family Portal Application.
- Make sure you scroll through the full application and click on the "Submit" button.
- Please allow up to a week following activation of the parent portal, for the requested user account to be activated, provided no additional information is required. You will be notified by email once the account is activated or if we have need for further information.
Aspen Helpful Reminders
- Keep a secure record of your username and password, as well as any password changes, in case you forget your login information.
- Once you have established an account, there is no need to re-apply for the next school year. Your account will remain active for following school years.
- All requests to update information within Aspen should be addressed to your student's school. This allows the schools to verify authorization to update information and ensure that related information is updated in all necessary systems and records.
- Any questions or concerns specific to parent portal accounts, including disabled accounts or requests to add additional children to your account, can be directed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I view my student's past grades?
- Select the student in the Family tab and click on the Transcript side tab. Use the filter icon in the top right corner to change the filter to Current School or All Records. Use the dictionary icon in the top right corner to change the transcript definition if the records you are looking for are middle school records. Elementary school records are not available through the parent portal.
- Q: How do I get my password reset?
- If your password is forgotten, please first try the "I forgot my password" link on the Aspen login page. If that does not work, please email email@example.com to request that we reset your password. We will provide a temporary password. Please make sure to use the email provided to us for your family portal account for verification.
- If you have not logged in yet and your temporary password expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new temporary password. Please make sure to use the email provided to us for your family portal account for verification.
- Q: Once I have an Aspen account, how can I have additional students added to that account?
- Once you have an Aspen account, additional students can be added by the main office at the school that student attends.
- Q: How do I update contact and demographic information for my student(s) from what I see in Aspen?
- Please contact the main office for the school your student attends to submit contact and demographic updates.