Please be prepared to provide the following as part of the registration process:
- Photo ID for the parent/guardian. This can be a driver's license, a state issued ID, passport, or military ID.
- Proof of your current address. Any one of the following documents can be used for proof of address:
- A recent utility bill containing your name and address.
- A copy of your current lease. Rent cost can be blacked out.
- A copy of paperwork from the property closing for you current home showing the owner's name, address, and the date. The purchase price can be blacked out.
- Up-to-date immunization records. The district requires that students must have immunizations that are up-to-date for school entry at the time of registration.
- Your child's original birth certificate (with raised seal), passport, or Form I-9.
- Name, address, and phone number of your student's previous school.
- Contact information for all parent/guardians and any other emergency contacts.
- Any legal or court documentation regarding custody, if applicable.