Meal Requests During The School Closure
During the school closures, breakfasts and lunches will continue to be offered to North Middlesex Regional School District, FLLAC/Caldwell School, Nashoba Valley Technical School, Council on Aging, Children's Garden, and any other Ashby, Pepperell, and Townsend students who are under the age of 21 and need them. Pick-up will be at the North Middlesex Regional High School, 19 Main Street, Townsend MA on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. There will be no pickups on Tuesdays and Fridays. Monday parents will pick up for two days, Wednesday only for Wednesday and Thursday parents will pick up for two days. Delivery will not be available at this time, however, parents and caregivers can feel free to work together to arrange meal pick-ups for others who cannot access a ride. Although federal reimbursement is not an option at this time, all meal recipients will be asked to sign in upon pick up.
To request a meal:
- Parents/Guardians/Caregivers will order food on a daily basis by using a meal request form daily. Please use the forms located further down this page. To email food services, the address is firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders MUST be placed by 9 am one day in advance of pick-up.
- Parents/Guardians/Caregivers will select from options in the email for both lunch and breakfast.
- Whitson’s will provide lunch for that day and breakfast for the next day. Monday parents will pick up for two days, Wednesday only for Wednesday and Thursday parents will pick up for two days.
- Pick-up times will be 9 am - 11 am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. There will be no pickups on Tuesdays and Fridays though meals will be provided for those days if picked up the previous day.
- All pickups will be at the front entrance of the North Middlesex Regional High School
In order to avoid waste, all meal requests must be ordered on a daily basis for the next day. During this process, we will work hard to respect the privacy of all families who will be utilizing this service.