- Students are welcome to come to the NMS Library during hours of operation from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm on school days. A pass from a teacher is required before school, during lunch periods, and during all class periods unless escorted by an adult. If a student wishes to use the library any afternoon after 3:00, they must present a note from a parent or guardian to the Librarian at least one-day prior to stay.
- Any student is allowed to use the computers in the library for access to the online catalog. If the student wishes to use the computer for any other reason, approval from the Librarian on duty is required. If a student wishes to use the Internet, they must first complete the Acceptable Use Form required by the NMRSD.
- Books, back issues of magazines, and circulating reference books may be borrowed for three weeks and renewed up to two times. Students may check out two items per day, not to exceed a maximum of four items on the account. Return library materials on or before the due date to the book return bin inside the library.
- Overdue notices are distributed monthly via team teachers. Students with overdue status are restricted from borrowing privileges until the account is settled. Bills for lost library materials are mailed to home addresses at the close of each year.
- If NMS Library does not have your desired title, ask the librarian to borrow it from another library!
Printer and Photocopy Policy for Students
- Laser printing ~ Unlimited free pages per day for school projects
- Photocopier ~ Unlimited free copies per day for school projects