Add to the Community Calendar
If you represent a community organization based in Ashby, Pepperell, or Townsend Massachusetts you may request to be included in the community calendar.
School based organizations may also post events to the Community Calendar through their school.
To be added to the Community Calendar as a non-district organization email email@example.com and include the following:
- The name of your organization
- The name and email for the person who will be maintaining events on the community calendar for your organization
- The name of the town(s) your organization serves
- A brief description of what your organization does in the community (For the Community Organizations page)
- The address of your organization's primary website or social media page (For the Community Organizations page)
Note: If your organization is not known to the district we may have follow up questions and the district does reserve the right to refuse inclusion if necessary. The district also reserves the right to discontinue inclusion if any organization is found to be altering events that are not their own or using the access inappropriately in any way.
Conditions of Use
The website, including the community calendar is a publicly funded resource. Public resources cannot be used for political purposes according to campaign and political finance laws. To provide fair and unbiased information to the community, any events, content or comments that may violate applicable laws are prohibited and may be removed.