Ashby Elementary School 2016-2019
Our mission is to provide students with the highest quality educational opportunities in a safe and secure environment. We strive to foster individual academic success and social growth, through a partnership with students, staff, families, and community.
Our school promotes a safe learning environment that understands that all students can learn and succeed, each in their own way. Our school fosters a love of learning by promoting high expectations through critical thinking, effective communication, collaboration, and creativity. Our school provides a standards-based curriculum that supports all learning styles which evolve through data driven analysis and ongoing assessment. Our school believes that respect and communication are the building blocks of a well-balanced community. A respect for diversity and self, will help us achieve academic excellence. We continue to utilize our code of conduct, which is discipline based centered on our core values of responsibility, integrity, caring, citizenship, and communication which stem from respect
● The well-being of our students is at the heart of what we do.
● Learning is a lifelong process for students, staff, and families.
● Our school climate is based on safety, responsibility, and respect for student, and staff which is essential to our success.
● All members of the North Middlesex community have the capacity to grow and develop their character.
● We respect diversity in all its forms.